Healthcare providers are relying more and more on business IT systems to help with the delivery of services to patients, assist in the servicing of those patients and accurately account for all donations received and expenses within the organization.
However, today’s healthcare providers continue to struggle to find reliable Information Technology services.
InfiNet Solutions, an Omaha-based Information Systems and Technology consulting firm has identified the need for healthcare today to have reliable technology services that allow larger to small healthcare offices to:
- Engage with patients
- Have information available at a moment’s notice
- Understand HIPAA and how it affects provider and patient
- Get a social media edge
- Be mobile
“Technology plays a crucial role with all of our healthcare clients,” says Steve Johnson, Owner of InfiNet Solutions, Inc. “The healthcare industry has real technology concerns, just like any other modern organization. They also have to abide by the HIPAA laws, which can be tricky to navigate through the changes, as their technology partner we understand our responsibility to ensure our clients have technology systems they depend on.”
ChannelE2E has named InfiNet Solutions Inc. to its Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2017 list (https://www.channele2e.com/top100/msp-list-2017/). This list research identifies and honors the top 100 managed service providers based on a ChannelE2E worldwide survey of managed service providers conducted in early 2017. Rankings are based on annual recurring revenues in specific vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, legal, not-for-profit, manufacturing, government and education.
InfiNet Solutions demonstrated their commitment to keeping IT operations up and running throughout the Omaha region of Nebraska. InfiNet remains focused on managed IT services as well as comprehensive IT technology for small and medium size businesses.
“We are honored to be named a top-ranked, managed service provider for IT in the United States,” says Steve Johnson, Owner of InfiNet Solutions, Inc. “Our priority has always been to serve the community while providing the best managed IT services for small and medium size businesses, as well as the healthcare industry.”
Steve Johnson and InfiNet Solutions, Inc. continue to be committed to supplying the best, managed IT services, for small and medium size businesses.
HIPAA Compliant Healthcare IT Services in Omaha
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to focus on patient care instead of struggling with constant IT maintenance and issues? Well, InfiNet can make that a reality for you! Your healthcare practice or organization is under continued and intense pressure to improve the quality of your patients’ health and comply with ever-changing healthcare regulations from covered entities to government sanctions. Getting all of this done may seem impossible, but the team at InfiNet is here to pick up the IT side of the burden and enable you to meet, and even exceed, your business goals. Our tailored healthcare IT services (HIT) allow you to not just keep your compliance officer happy, but it also allows you to:
- Meet HIPAA and meaningful use requirements;
- Improve healthcare quality or healthcare effectiveness;
- Increase healthcare productivity or efficiency;
- Prevent medical errors and increase healthcare accuracy and procedural correctness;
- Reduce health care costs;
- Increase administrative efficiencies and healthcare work processes;
- Decrease paperwork and unproductive or idle work time;
- Extend real-time communications of health informatics among health care professionals; and
- Expand access to affordable care.
InfiNet is Omaha’s Healthcare IT Specialist. We provide fully managed IT services, EMR software cloud-hosting services, and healthcare information technology (HIT) to a wide range of healthcare facilities in Omaha and across Nebraska. We are the Healthcare IT support company that will serve your IT needs regardless of your location. Leverage our expertise and reap the benefits of increased efficiency and productivity while reducing cost and risk. Health information sharing between patients and providers helps to improve diagnosis, promotes self-care, and patients also know more information about their health.
Why InfiNet Solutions Should Be Your IT Managed Services Company
Technology doesn’t have to be complex. It’s simply a tool to ensure your business operates efficiently, sales targets are met, and patient needs are addressed and communications occur. We’ll show you how to use information technology to drive your business further. With InfiNet as your trusted IT support company, you can:
- Align your IT solutions to ensure they meet your needs.
- Reduce IT costs.
- Mitigate IT security risks.
- Increase your profitability through up-to-date IT solutions.
We ensure your IT works for you. Your business benefits immediately with InfiNet’s fully managed IT services that provide you:
- Scalable support offerings
- Accessible 24/7
- Always exceeds your expectation
Whether you have an immediate IT issue that needs to be resolved, or you require a Customized Technology Plan to improve your business operations, you can depend on InfiNet. We provide fully managed IT services, EMR software hosting, cloud services and a wide-range of IT services to businesses, healthcare facilities, government organizations and media outlets in Lincoln, NE; Omaha, NE; and Council Bluffs, IA.
Is Your Business Technology Being Leveraged For Your Company’s Growth?
There are a lot of reasons you can outsource your businesses IT services, but when you cut through it all, do you really want to be in the business of IT Support? Probably not. That’s where InfiNet comes in. We hear all the time that the employees of many businesses are falling behind daily, struggling with system reliability, performance, IT patches, fixes, and upgrades.
We can get that IT monkey off your back and those technology worries out of your mind. Our professional IT Support team is trusted by businesses just like yours across the region. They trust us to keep their IT environment working securely so that they can run at the speed of today’s economy. Outsourcing your IT to InfiNet Solutions just makes good business sense!
- Optimized & reliable systems for happier and more productive employees
- Backup and disaster recovery capability for those unexpected interruptions
- Strong cyber-security solutions and protocols, protecting your critical data from ransomware and cyber criminals
- High-Level, executive IT advice
- Monitoring for anomalies and dangers
Outsourcing your IT to our friendly staff enables you to:
- Save your company money by increasing system uptime and reliability.
- Free up your time, and your mind, from IT support annoyances.
- Train your employees to conduct online business safely and securely.
- Access our Help Desk when you need it.
- Dedicated Account Manager to assist you with your IT budget and life cycle planning.
- Utilize expertise in industry-specific applications and office productivity suites like Office 365.
Whether you need a full-service technology support firm or simply need assistance with a variety of smaller projects, we’re happy to work with you to define what looks like best practices for your healthcare organization. Stress-free IT is just a phone call away! Contact our superb IT team today at (402) 895-5777 or email us at [email protected].